Sunday, May 9, 2010

Ohhhhhh Experimental Farm plant sale, how I ♥ you.

Spoils:
* variegated yucca


* baptisia


* coreopsis zagreb


* coreopsis red shift


* pulmonaria raspberry splash (this is the $20 pulmonaria I was looking at in my Veseys catalogue...except I got it for $4! Ha!)


* japanese forest grass


* red hot pokers (kniphofia)


* houttuynia cordata chameleon - funky technicolour foliage plant, which I am warned to be patient with because it is very slow to reappear in the spring ... oh crap, also everything I am reading about it on the intarwebs says it's mad invasive. Dammit. Well, maybe I can put it in a planter or something.


* verbascum


* two little bitty things that I snapped up for $3 and $4 because the pictures associated with them showed lovely flowers, but whose names I cannot remember!!

No comments:

Post a Comment